BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
This Recipe, is the best one for a classic Chocolate Brownie. It is fudgy, moist and chocolaty. Perfect for a chocolate lover
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 9 squares pieces
- 100 g all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 45 g soft brown sugar
- 70 g granulated white sugar
TO MELT TOGETHER
- 150 g semisweet or dark chocolate
- 80 ml vegetable oil
- 40 g butter
Melt butter, chocolate with oil. once melted, mix well until blended. let the chocolate mixture cool down
Grease and line a 9x9inch or an 8×8 inch pan, with the parchment paper a little above the edges. Preheat oven at 170º c.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. keep aside
In the large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla extract together.
add the cooled chocolate mixture to the eggs and mix well using a spatula or a whisk.Combine until the batter is homogeneous.
now add the flour. the batter will be gooey.
Pour the batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 mins. until a toothpick inserted come out with crumbs.
leave the brownies to cool in the pan for 10 mins. before tranfering to a wire rack
let the brownies cool completely before cutting them.
- Brownies, taste best when good quality chocolate is used. So use the best chocolate available at your disposal.
- Brownies,shall be sliced once its completely cooled down.
- Every oven is different and bake times may vary. So please check your brownies from 20th min to 25 mins. It might take a longer time or short.