These Best Chocolate Brownies are one keeper of a recipe. It is Moist, Chewy and has the perfect crinkle on top. Has the perfect rise.
A classic is a classic, which means typical or the quintessential. This is my go to recipe for the Best Chocolate Brownies
Brownies, are fast quick and easy to bake in a jiffy. Goes well with vanilla ice cream with a fudge frosting. OR some warm caramel sauce or just plain. There are loads of different variations to a brownie. This one here is simple, just plain classic chocolate brownie. A basic recipe, from which you can build up.
WHY IS THIS THE BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIE ?
- It has the crinkle on top (because of a little whip of egg and sugar). then the little rise of a cake like brownie ( only the height not the cakey brownie)
- It is fudgy, chocolately, moist.
Cakey or Fudgy
Some like their brownie to be cakey and some like it fudgy.. !!But Personally i like it fudgy.
What goes in making a cakey brownie ?
There are the basic ingredients, flour, granulated white sugar, butter, cocoa powder and eggs and a leavening agent. This will get you a cakey, less moist brownie. Basically less wet ingredients and more bake time will give a cake like brownie. But a brownie tastes well, when they are moist and fudgy.
This Best Chocolate Brownies Recipe here is Chewy Moist
Its a combination of cakey and fudgy brownie. Cakey in terms of the rise it gives and a fudgy chewy texture brownie.
- A combination of cocoa powder and melted chocolate.
- white granulated sugar and soft brown sugar granulated sugar for the perfect sweetness and brown sugar for the moister chewier texture.
- Eggs for flavour and moisture
- Oil and butter – butter for the richness in taste and chewiness and oil for the moistness. You can stick to just butter here. the oil gives the extra moistness.
- chocolate – only melted chocolate gives an amazing chocolatey fudgier moist brownies.. !! but a little bit of cocoa powder deepens the chocolate flavour. Go for a good quality dark chocolate. And unsweetened cocoa powder.
If you do not want to add cocoa powder, then keep the flour as your complete dry ingredients ie Flour + cocoa powder.
TOOLS YOU NEED
- 2 bowls, 1 large and medium
- A double boiler or microwave.
- a spatula
- An 8×8 pan or 9×9. ( 8×8 gives the right height to the brownie)
Thats it..! no more science. Get your tools and just dive in the recipe here.
BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Tools/Equipment you will need
- Saucepan and a small bowl on top to melt chocolate
- parchment paper
- knife to cut the bars
- 100 g all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 45 g brown sugar – soft and dark
- 70 g white sugar – granulated
TO MELT TOGETHER
- 150 g semisweet chocolate – or dark chocolate
- 80 ml vegetable oil
- 40 g butter
- Melt butter, chocolate with oil. once melted, mix well until blended. let the chocolate mixture cool down
- Grease and line a 9x9inch or an 8×8 inch pan, with the parchment paper a little above the edges. Preheat oven at 170º c.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. keep aside
- In the large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla extract together.
- add the cooled chocolate mixture to the eggs and mix well using a spatula or a whisk.Combine until the batter is homogeneous.
- now add the flour. the batter will be gooey.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 mins. until a toothpick inserted come out with crumbs.
- leave the brownies to cool in the pan for 10 mins. before tranfering to a wire rack
- let the brownies cool completely before cutting them.
- Brownies, taste best when good quality chocolate is used. So use the best chocolate available at your disposal.
- Brownies,shall be sliced once its completely cooled down.
- Every oven is different and bake times may vary. So please check your brownies from 20th min to 25 mins. It might take a longer time or short.
Brownies are one versatile bake, because you can absolutely add any nuts, nut butter and make you imagination run wild. But you have to have your basic recipe right, and that is what my Best Brownie Recipe is. If you are an avid chocolate lover then this recipe is for you and one more here.
Pin it for later
While I am getting more recipes fo you all….
Enjoy baking, HAve a lovely day,
Live love and LAugh