OVEN OR MICROWAVE
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 - 3 tbsp granulated white or brown sugar - I used brown
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup full fat milk or plant based milk
- 2 - 3 tbsp choco chips - for the batter and some for topping the batter.
Preheat oven. Lightly grease the ramekins or the mug. Note: If using an Airfryer, you will not preheat.
In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder. whisk well to equally incorporate everything.
To the dry flour mixture, add the oil, milk and mix well until well blended. In the last add the chocolate chips and fold.
Transfer the batter, to ramekins or to the mug(if only for you)
Bake for 12 mins in the oven or until a tooth pick inserted comes with crumbs
BAKING NOTES :
- If baking in oven, around 12 mins should be fine.
- If baking in Airfryer - I put at 170, for 12 mins. Check in between 10 to 12 mins.
keyword -chocolate mug cake no egg, chocolate chip mug cakechocolate mug cake, moistest chocolate mug cake, gooey chocolate mug cake,