Coffee + Cream cheese + Chocolate… All in one, and is a super mind blowing combination. The freshness of the coffee, the tanginess of the cream cheese; and the deep dark taste of chocolates in one brownie. Definitely a lovely treat to the palette. And that is Coffee Cheese Cake Brownies
Coffee cheesecake brownies
- are so flavourful, intense, sweet and strong.
- lazy dessert type, you can bake and let it rest until you serve
- perfect for picnics, holiday desserts.
- And so convenient to feed a crowd.
- Easy to bake – Make the batter and use a tray to bake and serve it.
- Saves time immensely. Especially when you are making an elaborate meal, your dessert is taken care of, in a jiffy.
- One brownie – and many show stopping desserts. Read the dessert ideas below
what you need
- A quarter sheet pan
- 3 mixing bowls.
- electric beater
- parchment sheet
- a skewer (to make the swirl)
This Brownie, uses my best brownies recipe, topped with a coffee cheesecake swirl, that is simple to whip up and your good.
HOW TO MAKE COFFEE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
FOR THE BROWNIE – cocoa, flour, melted dark chocolate, butter oil. egg
Coffee Cheese cake – Cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla.
The Brownie Batter
The brownie batter is simple, melt the chocolate with butter and oil. add the dry ingredients and your brownie batter is ready.
The Cheesecake batter
Beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy with sugar. then add the egg vanilla extract and coffee. And mix lightly.
MAKING THE SWIRL
- Place blobs of the cream cheese on the brownie layer
- Use a skewer to swirl in a particular pattern.
Heres the recipe
COFFEE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
THE BROWNIE LAYER
To melt together and brought to room temperature
- 150 grams dark or semisweet chocolate
- 80 ml canola or vegetable oil
- 40 grams butter
- 100 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 45 grams soft brown sugar
- 70 grams whilte granulated sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese room temperature
- 80 grams sugar granulated white
- 1 large egg at room temperature and beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coffee granules/instant coffee powder I used Davidoff
PREPARE THE BROWNIE LAYER
- Melt chocolate, butter and oil together. Bring it to room temperature
- Grease and line a 9x9inch or an 8×8 inch pan, with the parchment paper a little above the edges. Pre heat the oven at 170°c.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. keep aside
- In the large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla extract together.
- add the cooled chocolate mixture to the eggs and mix well using a spatula or a whisk.Combine until the batter is homogeneous.now add the flour. Fold well. The batter will be gooey.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan
PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BATTER
- In a large bowl, beat room temperature cream cheese and sugar, until soft and creamy.
- Now add one egg and vanilla extract, beat until just blended.
- now fold in the coffee granules or fine instant coffee.
- Add small dollops of the cheesecake mixture on the brownie layer.
- Use a skewer and swirl, in a uniform pattern.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins, until the cream cheese on top turns into golden brown.
- let the brownies cool completely in the pan.
- Remove brownies from the pan, and slice them.
- Coffee in this recipe can be espresso powder or instant coffee granules or powder. I have used davidoff instant coffee granules.
- While using granules, your cream cheese mixture, might look grainy, but, while baking it will settle down.
- I suggest to completely cool down the brownies before cutting, I made a mistake by cutting through it quite early.
DESSERT IDEAS WITH COFFEE CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
These brownies can be transformed to some beautiful desserts or can be just simple.
- Make a coffee cheesecake brownie sundae – one scoop of vanilla icecream with a drizzle of caramel and some toasted nuts
- Coffee CheeseCake Brownie
- Just plain brownies cut into bars.
- brownies with some chocolate sauce drizzled over or some caramel sauce.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS – For feeding a crowd
These Cheesecake brownies can be made ahead.
Bake the brownies completely, let it cool. Store them in airtight containers at room temperature. It stays good for 3 to 4 days. Another option is, store them in the refrigerator. But bring it back to room temperature or slightly warm it before serving. This is the best way to make ahead these brownies. Perfect to feed a crowd, or to entertain kids.
Get your baking tray out, bake this one and feed your guests, kids or just indulge while binge watching.