This Easy Homemade Chocolate Icecream is absolutely a keeper of a recipe. THIS No Churn, No Machine Icecream is super creamy, laden with rich dark chocolate 3 ways into the recipe. Taking it to the next level. CHOCOLATE LOVERS PARADISE
- NO CHURN EASY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICECREAM
- SO WHAT IS THE ICECREAM BASE RECIPE HERE ?
- VEGAN SUBSTITUTE
- EQUIPMENTS/TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- And Let me run you through on How to make this Homemade Chocolate Icecream
- FREEZING AND STORING HOMEMADE ICECREAM
- TIPS FOR PERFECT HOMEMADE NO CHURN ICECREAM EVERYTIME
- MAKE & SERVE THIS ICECREAM FOR A PARTY/DINNER
NO CHURN EASY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICECREAM
Honestly, I do not like the hassle of taking my ice cream machine out freezing it for 24 hours before making an Icecream. Its definitely too much work. And am not for it. SO this recipe perfectly does the job for me. Most Importantly there is no compromise on the texture or the flavour.
Here is why I totally love this recipe.
- Super Creamy
- Easy – because, it has a very simple and an effortless icecream base.
- No Churn – It definitely has nothing to do with churning. SO, there is no need to keep churning or mixing every other hour.
- No Ice cream maker or machine recipe– So there is no need to bring out that icecream maker or if you do not have it. It is still fine.
- No eggs base – This recipe does not have eggs. So basically it is a no custard icecream base.
- 6 hours is just enough for this ice cream to set.
SO WHAT IS THE ICECREAM BASE RECIPE HERE ?
It is just 2 ingredients here for the base. To which you can add your favourite flavours – Heavy Cream & Sweetened Condensed Milk is all you need for the base here
Heavy Cream – a heavy cream with more than 35% milk fat or fat percentage.
Sweetened Condensed Milk – a can of sweetened condensed milk.
COCONUT CREAM AND VEGAN CONDENSED MILK IS WHAT YOU NEED.
COCONUT CREAM- only coconut cream which has a good fat percentage
Vegan Condensed Milk – you can make it at home and it is very simple. I love this recipe from loving it Vegan
For vegan chocolate – use pure unsweetened cocoa and vegan chocolate bar.
FLAVOURS – HERE WE want a Triple Chocolate Icecream
This Triple Chocolate Icecream is loaded with all things chocolate. and with the best you can find.
So it is
- Cocoa powder – unsweetened natural cocoa powder. Now if you want that dark colour to the ice cream, use dutch processed cocoa powder, because using dutch processed gives a dark intense colour to the ice cream
- Melted chocolate – A good quality dark or semisweet or milk. Anything to your taste. But for a dark chocolate, about 54 to 70% cocoa content is what I recommend
- Dark Chocolate Chunks – chopped chocolate or chunks of chocolate. Because you need that good
EQUIPMENTS/TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- AN ELECTRIC BEATER
- LARGE BOWL – TO WHIP CREAM
- A DOUBLE BOILER/BAIN MARIE/MICROWAVE – TO MELT CHOCOLATE.
- AN AIRTIGHT BOX – TO FREEZE AND STORE THE ICECREAM
And Let me run you through on How to make this Homemade Chocolate Icecream
FREEZING AND STORING HOMEMADE ICECREAM
Transfer the ice cream mixture to an airtight container, seal the top with a parchment paper or cling film. Cover the container with the lid. Put it in the freezer, for a good minimum 6 hours. However for this triple chocolate icecream, i suggest let it sit in for a good 12 to 18 hours. the flavour
This icecream needs to be stored in the freezer after using. And stays good for atleast a month.
TIPS FOR PERFECT HOMEMADE NO CHURN ICECREAM EVERYTIME
This recipe is very forgiving, and very simple to pull it together. however few tips will help you make this icecream perfect every time.
- Always Always use Chilled cream. No room temperature will work here.
- If you have cream frozen, thaw in the refrigerator and then use.
- if you live in a humid temperature. I recommend, putting the whisk and the bowl in the freezer for atleast 15 mins.
- Beat cream to stiff peaks in medium speed.
- While adding any flavor (cooked) always let it come to room temperature.
- covering the icecream mix with a parchment or a cling film, helps in avoiding those ice crystals covering on top.
can I make this in bulk. – yes yes yes. A big yes.
This recipe makes about a 1000 ml of icecream. You can double, quadruple, or quintuple.
MAKE & SERVE THIS ICECREAM FOR A PARTY/DINNER
Make this totally ahead, because this dessert is made easily and can be stored in the freezer. So your ice cream is ready.
I can go on and on with how to serve this icecream. But here are my favourite ideas.
- Serve it plain – a good hearty scoop is good, as you already have a good load of chocolate in it.
- Top it off with some chocolate syrup and some toasted nuts you have a chocolate sundae.
- to make a complete brownie sundae – use my Fudge Brownies as a base, top it off with this chocolate ice cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce and nuts
- You may also want to pair this icecream on top my airfryer mugcake
How did you serve yours ?
pin it for later
EASY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICECREAM
- electric beater
- Large Bowl
- double boiler/ bain marie / microwave
- Air tight Container
- parchment sheet
- 500 ml Heavy Cream whipping cream full fat cream
- 200 grams condensed milk sweetened generally one small can
- 75 grams cocoa powder unsweetened
- 120 gram chocolate measure and melt
- 120 grams chocolate chunks or chopped into chunks
- Measure your ingredients first.
- Melt chocolate, using double boiling method or in a microwave. set aside
- Beat chilled heavy cream to stiff peaks at medium speed.. Add condensed milk to it. and whip until combined
- Then add cocoa powder. Mix using low speed.
- After the cocoa powder is mixed. pour in the melted chocolate and mix using a spatula.
- To this add the chopped chocolate or chocolate chunks to the icecream mixture
- Transfer to an airtight container and put a piece of parchment sheet.
- Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours. place it in the center of the free
- Serve and Enjoy
- This icecream recipe is super creamy. if you would like to reduce the creaminess, around 400 ml of cream should be fine
- For a more darker colour to your chocolate icecream – use dutch processed cocoa powder.
- For a dark bitter chocolate flavour – use about 100 gms (1cup) of cocoa powder, use a dark 70% chocolate.
- Cover the icecream mixture with parchment paper or cling film To avoid ice crystals on the top layer.